Activity Management Analyst - Contingent Upon Award - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The Activity Management Analyst must have a Bachelor's degree in one of the five (5) following areas:
- (a) Electrical, Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- (b) Architecture from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
- (c) Construction Management from a program certified by the American Council For Construction Education.
- The Activity Management Analyst shall have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in Air Force asset optimization and/or asset management.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...