Counterintelligence Threat Analyst - Contingent upon award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
*This position is contingent upon contract award.*
The CI Threat Analyst shall develop and assess Foreign Intelligence Threats in support of Intelligence Campaign Plans. Tasks include:
- Provide support in assessing and planning guidance, interpretation and advice for identifying CI threats to military operations.
- Integrate Foreign Intelligence Entity-related threat assessments in support of operators, managers and planners and provide recommendations on planning issues:
- Provide subject matter expertise in planning and coordinating intelligence planning production and implementation.
- Identify strategy and recommend operational requirements for COCOM military operations to include collection capabilities, structure, manpower, communications and logistics.
- Conduct studies of intelligence planning programs to evaluate effectiveness of current programs, feasibility of future programs and development of planning efforts.
- Plan and advise on implementation of new ideas, procedures, processes, or methods.
- Participate in working groups involving intelligence assessments and planning issues,
- Assist in planning and developing internal strategies; organize and support meetings and teams to accomplish assessment and planning tasks.
- Assist in briefing senior level officials concerning planning efforts; provide advice and assistance to resolve problems and develop recommendations for leadership concerning planning issues.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Three (3) years counterintelligence experience with a military or government agency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any field\
- Four (4) years of experience working with USSOCOM HQ, SOF components, TSOCs, or SOF units
- Five (5) years’ experience producing CI analytic products
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Current (within 5 years) CI Scope Polygraph
More Jobs For Veterans...