About Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies:
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, a thought and technology leader in the global optics industry specializes in technologically sophisticated and superior-quality optical solutions that meet strict military and commercial specifications. Raytheon ELCAN offers superior design and engineering capabilities, proprietary production technologies and fully integrated manufacturing to provide custom, turn-key solutions.
We are located in beautiful Midland, Ontario on the shores of Georgian Bay. Midland is a four-season community approximately 90 minutes north of the GTA, close to several ski hills, marinas, arts and cultural center and historical sites. Midland has several scenic tours and trails and many diverse culinary options for any occasion to satisfy everyone's palate!We are looking for Program Managers to join our winning team!The Program Manager is responsible for the execution of all activities required to deliver assigned programs and assists in the capture of new business. The Program Manager will engage customers and suppliers and is supported by actively supported by all internal functions. The Program Manager is responsible for the negotiation of program, commercial and technical requirements to achieve seamless delivery of program foundations, achieve business growth through identification, capture and finalizing new business opportunities.Technical Requirements we are looking for:
Key Competencies we are seeking in our team members:
- Seasoned Program Manager with a successful track record of at least 10 yrs. in setting up and executing complex programs involving both small and large projects.
- Experienced in the development and use of project metrics from Earn Value, Risk, Cost, Quality and Change Management to drive flawless program execution.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with membership in Professional Engineering Association
- PMP certified by Project Management Institute
- Degree or Masters in Business an asset
- Experience with optical systems an asset
- Product development and/or manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to strategically shape and produce winning bids for the customer and as well lead and motivate teams to deliver innovative solutions
- Experience delivering international projects, programs and dealing with International Customers.
- Skilled in working in a various regulated and unregulated environments.
- Strong leadership skills and proactive team builder with experience of leading multi-discipline teams of various types.
- Effectual interpersonal leadership and communications skills
- An Adaptable, Innovative and Problem Solver
- Analytical and Reasoning, decision making with business acumen
- Negotiate & influence at all levels in the business and with the customer.
- Planning and coordinating of resources and activities within the team, other departments and external as required.
- Accountability to stay motivated and resilient even when faced with inevitable delays, setbacks and policy shifts
- Willingness to learn and acquire knowledge/understanding through study, instruction or experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of incentive program and company pension plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability – related accommodations, please contact Janet Magee at 705-526-5401 ext.179 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply online at: and search job id: 118576BR