full-time employee contract
At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Our position for a VOIP and Network SME and will start at the beginning of our new 10 year contract.
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Land Mobile Radio Engineer to join our team in the Hanover, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Enterprise Information Systems GW program will facilitate an enterprise-wide capability for effective and integrated operations, oversight, responsibility, and accountability for a consolidated enterprise IT services business model.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Serving as the Land Mobile Radio Engineer for our new award of GW RIS II to anticipate possible adverse events, evaluates probabilities of occurrence, and recommend cost effective steps to limit impact. The key function of the Systems Engineer is design or implementation of LMR communication systems. In this role you are required to define customer requirements, market features and product/solution functionality and responsibility for taking the lead through detailed design, implementation and acceptance phases and other duties include,
• Investigation of new products, requirements management, systems design & implementation
• Assist with review & testing of new products & sub systems, both internally developed & vendor supplied
• Review prototypes & related support equipment
• Develop & participate in field testing programs
• Participate as part of a results focused team to achieve set deliverables and identified milestones
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
• Have LMR or professional radio system knowledge including radio communications design principles
• At least 5 years’ experience in engineering, new product introduction and product life cycle management processes
•• Experience with RF, analogue, digital electronic design & IP networking
• Are willing to learn and be flexible with duties
• Looking for an opportunity to grow into an innovative engineering position
• Effective team player with the ability to collaboratively achieve optimum business outcomes
Candidate must have active TS SCI Clearance with Polygraph and investigation of SSBI within last five years.