VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, 401(k), Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations throughout the state.
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Position Overview: The Wireless Consultant is responsible for the providing excellent customer service and selling GoWireless products to patrons. This position reports to Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by Corporate
- Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
- Responsible for handling customer service issues
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM)
- Responsible for providing data as requested by SM/DM and completing weekly reports as required Flexible to work stores within District and outside of District as needed
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for cold calling and supporting sales cross-promotions
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM
Only those with a strong desire to succeed and make money need apply. Most of our sales management team has been promoted from within, so those wanting to further their careers have the environment to succeed at GoWireless.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of required academia
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales goals and expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
EEOC and utilize Everify
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring