Integration, Test and Verification Engineer
Job ID: 445358BR
Date posted: Aug. 08, 2018
City: Colorado Springs
Program: SBIRS S2E2
Description:This exciting position will fill a critical need on the S2E2 test and integration team. The successful candidate will have experience integrating, testing and deploying complex systems. This position will require knowledge of creating detailed test plans and procedures, defect reporting and requirement verification best practices. This position will require some travel to Boulder, CO and Greeley, CO.
- Candidate must be a US citizen and applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Familiarity with testing and integration complex systems
- Experience with requirements verification
- Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell)
- Must be able to work in a production/operational environment
- Must be willing and able to travel between Boulder CO, Greeley CO, and Colorado Springs CO
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or closely related field. Equivalent experience and education may be evaluated to determine qualifications.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance
- Mobile Ground Station development, integration and deployment
- Test Scripting
- Automated Testing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2