full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the worldin the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTechInternational Corporation, you will help protect our national security whileworking on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Range Instructional Design SME to join our team in the Stafford, VA or Herndon areas to provide unparalleledsupport to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts(SMEs) and curriculum development team members to create and revise curriculumfor instructor-led delivery
2. Review and assess content sources for course development
3. Lead and/or participate in work sessions with SMEs and membersof the curriculum development team
4. Conduct independent research to ensure the accuracy, relevanceand currency of instructional content
5. Recommend alternative instructional strategies to improve theeffectiveness and efficiency of the training program
6. Develop terminal and enabling learning objectives
7. Develop assessment items for each enabling learning objective
8. Develop a course structure detailing the sequence and durationof lessons, topics, and sub-topics
9. Capture and document course level data for the logistics oftraining delivery to meet requirements (e.g., number of instructors, classscheduling, classroom needs)
10. Write synopses for lessons describing their purpose
11. Propose instructional strategies and media to be used incourse development
12. Create and maintain source content for course development
13. Review course as it is developed to ensure its alignment andintegrity with the instructional plan and documented standards of quality
14. Assist in implementation of actions necessary to ensureeffective integration of training requirements, resources, and delivery plans
15. Prepare status reports to contribute to project management
• Experience in technical training, especially network security
• Ability to understand technical documentation and translate itinto training materials
• Naturally inquisitive; strong questioning skills
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Highly organized and able to contribute to project management
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Understanding of adult learning principles
• Understanding of Instructional Systems Design
• Familiar with broad spectrum of instructional solutionsavailable to achieve learning outcomes
• Able to apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, andanalyze data, and present results to senior level clients and internalleadership.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of ateam, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Proficient in use of PC systems; and MS Office including Word,Excel, Power Point and Access
• Prior experience with, or interest in learning about, thedevelopment of web-based training
• Familiarity with other U.S. Department of Defense organization’sinstructional training and education concepts, processes, and developmentmodels