Property Management Analyst Staff
Job ID: 443578BR
Date posted: Aug. 09, 2018
City: Edwards Air Force Base
Program: F-35 Flight Test Program
Description: In this position, you will be responsible for implementing and administering the LM Aeronautics Property Management system for the Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) F-35 Program at Edwards AFB, California. Create Property Management processes and procedures, physically identify assets with an asset number, create property records, conduct periodic inventories, submit required property reports, and conduct self-assessments. Coordinate customer property system analysis and provide necessary corrective actions to maintain an approved property system. Manage and control Source of Repair (SOR) assets throughout the retrograde process to include receipt of, shipment to repair facilities, and local disposal as directed by Supply Chain Management at Fort Worth. Ensure property is disposed of in accordance with contractual regulations and company procedures. Manage and control Action Requests by coordinating corrective measures with both the originator and various responsible agencies throughout Lockheed Martin. You will use your strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as it relates to property administration. Assist in the management of the Edwards OT&E Warehouse. Learn and utilize the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) in particular the Industrial Financial System (IFS) Database, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Action Request (AR), and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in the management of asset issue, receipt and shipment. Work with minimal supervision and in a warehouse environment.
Must possess a valid drivers? license.
Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: 1. Experience with Fifth Generation Aircraft Supply Chain and Property Management Systems.
2. Considerable experience with Power Point.
3. Capable of rapidly assimilating and utilizing multiple versions of asset controlling software and programs.
4. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work environment.
5. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and inventories.
6. Self-starter, with ability to build and maintain positive work relationships.
Basic Qualifications: 1. Experience managing Government and Contractor acquired property in accordance with company policies and FAR and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) regulations applicable to property management (e.g., FAR 52.245-1, DFAR 252.211.7007, etc.).
2. At least 8 years Property Management experience.
3. Experience reading and interpreting Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) verbiage on import/export property management covering both US and Foreign Partners.
4. Experience coordinating with Item Managers, Supply Service Providers, and Maintenance Logistics Support Manager on logistics issues.
5. Experience with such processes as acquisition, identification, movement, reports, inventory, utilization and disposition of property material.
6. Experience with government supply management and property accounting systems.
7. Experience with FAR, DFAR, Plant Clearance Automated Reutilization Screening System (PCARSS) and Lost Theft, Damage and Destruction (LTDD) Programs and processes.
8. Experience in processing Return Material Authorization (RMA) through Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) and knowledgeable in processing shipments of reparable assets to Source of Repair (SOR) and/or local disposal.
9. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Action Requests (ARs) initiation through to resolution including coordination efforts with various subject matter experts within Lockheed Martin.
10. Experience with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
11. Experience with LM Property Accountability System (PARS2).
12. Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Job Category: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Logistics
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week