Capture Management Director, F-35 Domestic Business Development
Job ID: 445274BR
Date posted: Aug. 09, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description: Leads Domestic team with primary responsibility for Business Development interface with US services? and USG stakeholders on F-35 program. Interfaces with all levels of management, including executive management and high level domestic and international customers.
Ensures key long-term customer relationships with the US services are developed and maintained at all levels including key decision makers, potential business partners, and the end users of LM products.
Analyzes potential markets, and develops and gains senior leadership concurrence on long-range plans.
Develops US service strategic plans and executes comprehensive strategies to position F-35 and LM Aero aircraft and sustainment products and services as preferred solutions.
Identifies, pursues and secures product sales opportunities or transition to the line of business and acts as consultant and customer expert in support of capture activities.
Recruits, trains, develops and manages assigned personnel.
Work performed with little supervision; assignments given as objectives.
Complies with the highest principles of business ethics according to LM Policy.
Desired Skills: - 20+ years of experience in fighter aircraft operations, employment and sustainment. Former Weapons Instructor, Weapons School Instructor, or Test Pilot with Command and high level service and/or Joint Staff experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence decision makers across the US domestic stakeholder landscape for F-35.
Demonstrated ability in Full Spectrum Leadership.
Basic Qualifications: - Aerospace industry, LM Aero product and domestic fighter aircraft market experience.
- Experience in the capture of large DoD (ACAT-1D level) acquisition programs.
- Customer/stakeholder interface experience.
- Experience in US fighter aircraft employment and sustainment.
- Experience with US Department of Defense (DOD) and U.S services (USAF, USN, USMC) organization, operations, plans, policies and budgeting processes; intimate working knowledge of DOD and US services acquisition processes; working knowledge of Congressional oversight of DOD acquisition programs. Thorough knowledge of Aero lines of business, especially F-35, F-16. and NGAD.
- Leadership experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Job Category: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Business Development
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day