Project Scheduler/EVMS (Job Number:439018)
SAIC has an immediate need for a Lead Program Scheduler/EVMS to support G-Army.
The Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A) will ultimately replace several aging and outdated Army management information systems across tactical logistics environments within the Army's Active and Reserve components as well as the National Guard.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate will be responsible for the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on all aspect of the GCSS-A project. This position directly supports the Director of Programs and is responsible for the development and management the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishment and maintenance schedule baselines.
- Development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded IMS and budgets.
- Preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Perform weekly analysis and prepare reports to support the development of program plans that ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured.
- Develop, manage, and report all program and event schedule health and performance metrics to internal and external stakeholders Manage and facilitate weekly IMS reviews
- Define timelines and dependencies
- Identify critical path
- Identify risk and conduct risk analysis
- Preparation of expenditure projections.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' experience
- Demonstrated Project related experience with scheduling, and reporting
- Proven experience working with all levels of management and technical teams
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Ability to support multiple project concurrently based on priority and criticality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must hold a DoD Secret Security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2018, 6:20:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job