Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Job Description Summary
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Senior Administrator, Downtown Denver, CO
Provide administrative support to senior level producers. Deal with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is critical and required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
May be Responsible for the following:
· Provide administrative support to senior-level executives/brokers
· Work independently and together within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
· Demonstrate initiative and act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the executives and/or their direct reports, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information
· Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies; including executive-level staff
· Manage executive calendar/schedule; schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and travel
· Perform advanced word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, database, proposals and presentations within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
· Initiate and respond to executive correspondence as well as handle confidential and non-routine information
· Support leasing initiatives including, but not limited to: RFP?s, Tenant Folders, Lease Management, Client Letters, Monthly Reports and editing to proposals and presentations
· Prepare expense reports, obtain receipts as needed, and reconcile all charges accurately
· Input of deal entry and department Pipeline quarterly within SalesForce and maintenance of department CRM updates
· Perform research as required
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.