Maintains one of the following USAF Technical Order accounts F*1815, F*1814, F*182C, or F*18X7. Establish, control, and maintain a library containing copies of, or electronic access to, all Contractor prepared or acquired TOs, publications, manuals, Operating Instruction (OI)s, special publications, agreements, leases, commercial publications, technical drawings, computer programs, computer program documentation, forms, safety and environmental publications, and training materials. Maintain a functional library for site-specific program requirements. Maintains USAF Technical Orders in accordance with TO 00-5-1. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Ensures compliance with USAF procedures for requisitioning and accountability of USAF Technical Orders, Publications and Forms in accordance with Technical Orders, Publications and Form Management Systems.
- Initiates and forwards required documents to the Group TODO Lead to process AFTO Form 43 and AF Form 1846 that seek approval from USAF through ACO, providing name, grade, title, and signatures of the TODO, alternate TODO and ACO for ordering T.O.s, Publications, and Forms. Prepares AFTO 22’s as required and forwards appropriate documents to the Group TODO Lead for processing.
- Acquires requisitions through ETIMS-JCALS format program and maintains accountability via the Enhanced Technical Order Management System (ETIMS) program.
- Processes requisitions received from various functions in accordance with the Technical Publications SOP. Initiates follow-up action and informs all functional departments of requisition status.
- Distributes to all functional Departments new and routine increments, revisions, changes and supplements of Technical Orders and Publications received from USA.
- Maintains a library for ETIMS, Technical Orders, Publications, Commercial Manuals and Forms.
- Provides training and certification on the technical order system to assigned personnel in accordance with applicable Technical Orders, Publications and Form Management Systems directives and Technical Publications SOP.
- Communicates and corresponds with Group TODO Lead and outside USAF agencies in overseas theaters and stateside to request assistance on TO program matters to ensure compatibility.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence to facilitate operational requirements of the TO program.
- Prepares and presents briefings to inform DynCorp Site Senior Management and workforce on status of the TO program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Site Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
- Computer knowledge for operating ETIMS-JCALS Format Program, and pertinent software packages.
- Competent working with Windows and Office 2000 (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Technical or General Library procedures is advantageous.
- Must be a US citizen and able to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to obtain a US Passport
- US Secret Security Clearance required.
Experience & Education
- Prior USAF or prior military personnel with experience in the TODO concentration are preferred.
- Two years college level or equivalent in Business or related fields or equivalent experience in Technical Order Program
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Work in normal business environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.