IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at .
Summary: Provide Materials/Inventory Control; Parts, Tires, Tools, Materials for Vehicle Maintenance, client relations and team support of a vehicle maintenance contract with experience/background in Material Coordination, Warehouse, Air Force Technical Orders and Air Force supply regulations.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described - performs related duties as requested)
- Assist in all aspects of required Material Storage management including processing, handling, care of supplies in storage and operating assigned material handling equipment.
- Key duties include storing supply and equipment items, to include classified and sensitive items and War Consumables Distribution Objective items; selecting items to be issued, shipped or transferred; conducting warehouse validations; and maintaining central locator functions.
- Help ensure items are marked, tagged, and/or labeled in accordance U.S. Military Property guidance.
- Help ensure section performs required daily assessments, updates and adjustments.
"The position may require that the applicant meet the Minimum Standard Medical requirements."
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with the Standard Base Supply System (SBSS), SATS and governing directives.
- Able to do inventories of vehicles supplies, parts, tools, materials, equipment and associated; to include procurement and processing parts, developing programs and procedures to assure Material Control, Supplies and Inventory requirements are met.
- Requires knowledge of all aspects of Material Control and Supply.
- Ability to read, understand and apply Air Force instructions and other materials related to the job.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Preparation of official correspondence, ability to evaluate suggestions and knowledge of chain of command and protocol.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills; be skilled and proficient with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
This is a proposal position (contingent upon contract award)
Secret security clearance required.
Education & Experience: (or equivalent)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience with Air Force Material Management.
- Must have 3 years hands on ES-S experience.
- Pallet build-up, and hazardous material management experience is desired.
- Ability to operate warehouse forklift (4K up to 10K) and pallet jack.
License & Certifications:
- Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include medical, drug testing, and background checks, etc.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Must have valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain a host nation driver's license.