ETASS Scheduler (Job Number:439125)
This role is responsible for managing the project pipeline, schedules, and reporting status for all tracked efforts under the FAA?s Weather Dissemination Program (ETASS TO 0018). This role interfaces with Project Managers, leadership, and other key stakeholders to facilitate the project life cycle; cost justifications, recommend priority, generate schedules, and report status. This position will maintain detailed schedules for projects and keep management informed of any deviations to the schedule or flow of project execution.
- Prepare, develop, coordinate, and integrate all levels of project plans and schedules
- Work with stakeholders across multiple areas to facilitate plan and schedule generation
- Work with program management to establish an integrated master schedule, manage schedule status, perform critical path analysis, perform schedule analysis, and communicate to management and customer
- Partner with PMs, leads, business analysts, financial analysts to help meet project objectives and ensure successful program execution
- Other clearance.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Business Administration
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 6+ years of demonstrated project and program management skills with scheduling and/or Integrated Master Scheduler role expertise is a major plus.
- Must have FAA/DOT experience Leadership and communication skills are critical. Knowledge of this career field and the ability to complete complex assignments.
- Analytical, communicative, and excellent interpersonal skills are needed as well as the ability to operate independently.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MS Office Suite with Visio and Project experience.
- Project or Program Management Certification(s) ex: PMP
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2018, 8:19:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job