Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Principal Information Systems Technologist or Sr. Information Systems Technologist II Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in support of the Air Operations Center Weapons System (AOC WS) Long Term Modernization and Sustainment Program (LTM&S). The SME position is located in Shreveport, Louisiana, at the USAF customer site on Barksdale AFB, and reports to the Permanent On-Site Support Engineer (POSSE) Lead. This position is contingent on customer funding.
This position requires technical engineering experience, with a demonstrated understanding and application of systems engineering and configuration management principals and process, mission planning/scheduling along with experience in systems engineering and sustainment of existing baseline. The successful candidate will be effective at face-to-face interaction with customers and other contractors to respond to requests for information, support to technical meetings, technical interchanges and enterprise working groups. The candidate must be able to work independently and represent the program and Raytheon at meetings and working groups with government and associate contractors. The candidate will be experienced in Citrix, Netscaler and Thin Clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position can be either a salary grade of G09 or G10 (with required education and experienceRequired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Day to day maintenance & support of the installed AOC baseline
- Augment AOC SPO personnel during major upgrade projects
- Provide assistance to site Network Administrators, System Administrators and other site users to increase their proficiency on the fielded baseline
- Provide support at AOC sites while site personnel progress through program office provided training
- Assist in closing action items noted in the Fielding Summary Memorandum (FSM) and Site Specific Engineering Plan (SSEP)
- Assist site personnel with properly configuring, troubleshooting issues, and migrating to new AOC infrastructure components
- Assist site personnel with capturing site variances to incorporate into the CM process, data migration (as required), application tuning, domain policies, applying security patches, submitting/closing trouble tickets (as required) and configuring the AOC baseline to minimize downtime
- Attend technical exchange meetings, AOC PC engineering and integration meetings, post installation follow-up meetings
- Submit recommended changes to AOC configurations
- Provide recommendations on performance and security issues and other items of interest relating to AOC baseline(s)
- Completion of all applicable fielding prerequisites and post install releases (Periodic Maintenance Updates (PMUs), Critical System Updates (CSUs), Fast Tracks (FT), Out Of Cycles (OOC) by applicable deadlines
- Attend site and SPO fielding meetings, as applicable
- Work with key players to identify achievable site specific objectives
- Track lessons learned and metrics and share with other POSSEs and SPO personnel
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
- Current IAT Level 2 Certification (Sec+ or higher)
- Demonstrated self-starter – proactive in determining goals and objectives and pursuing the necessary course of action.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on technical and management efforts currently underway
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience
- Experience with Citrix 7.x to include NetScalers and Thin Clients
- CCP-N or CCP-V or 10+ years of commercial/military experience building/configuring/maintaining/upgrading/tuning Citrix infrastructures
- At least 6 years applicable experience neeeded
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field; BS and 6 years applicable professional experience OR 10 years of Engineering, Computer or Information Science applicable professional experience in lieu of a BSThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a multi-disciplinary project/team.
- Knowledge of AOC, its mission and the systems within its current 10.1 baseline.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and complete tasks while managing a variety of assignments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the full product life-cycle and related configuration management processes and application.
- Experience in mission management or command & control domains
- Knowledge of systems engineering roles and functions, including requirements management, functional analysis, configuration management processes and procedures
- Experience using tools and metrics to manage sustainment activity, including a working understanding and use of Microsoft Project and Integrated Master Scheduling (IMS)
- Experience with VMware Virtual Center Server and vSphere
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, SCCM, LDAP, Group Policy Objects, WSUS, and SQL Server
- Experience with ACAS and Nessus
- Experience with HBSS
- Experience with TAC Chat
- Experience with TBMCS, MAAPTK, GCCS-J COP, GCCS-J I3, ASMA-FP, Agile Client, C2WSPTT, JADSI, JRE, CTII, AFTRS, or JADOCS
- System administration of Windows Server 2012R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris
- Experience with scripting such as PowerShell, BASH, Python, and VB Script
- Administration of computer systems related to domain services, including system startup and shutdown; security and application patch installation; security scanning and remediation; user account, profile, and permission management; system backup and restoration; system service and log management; system auditing; problem report management; performance management; and other IT administration-related services, as directed by the customer
- Identification of any errors or correction needed to system technical diagrams and documentation, including installation, configuration, and operations & maintenance guides, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
- VCP6.5-DCV or VCP6-DCV certified or 10+ years of commercial/military experience building/configuring/maintaining/upgrading/tuning VMware virtual infrastructures
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 or MCSE: Mobility or MCSE: Productivity or 10+ years of commercial/military experience building/configuring/maintaining/upgrading/tuning Microsoft infrastructures
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist or NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP or 10+ years of commercial/military experience building/configuring/maintaining/upgrading/tuning NetApp infrastructures
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.