General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Provide calendar support to main program office mgrs and assist with other office meetings as needed; must be comfortable with changing priorities that deem meetings to be rescheduled; answer multiple office telephones; serve as scribe for meeting minutes; assist with event planning (5-7x annually); daily mail distribution; draft, proofread, and edit correspondence; prepare training materials, background books, presentations, reports, & other docs; with guidance, process domestic travel
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.