Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all.
We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations from coast to coast.
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
Obviously the wireless industry is booming and now is the perfect time to get in on this rapidly developing business arena. GoWireless is seeking a management-level retail professional responsible for driving sales volume of wireless products, services and applications. The ideal candidate will supervise staffing, sales and inventory functions in the region and surrounding areas.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The District Manager (DM) is responsible for the operational functions of the assigned stores in the specified district. The DM will spend the majority of their time in the stores, with the expectation that 50% of that time will be spent on the sales floor. The District Manager will have approximately 3-5 stores as their responsibility. This position reports to the Director of Sales (DS). Other duties are required as assigned.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for supervision of all stores in the specified district
• Spend majority of time focused on sales and operations at each of the assigned locations
• Required to be in store locations once per week (each store visited weekly) pronto forms must be completed for every store visit
• Focus on developing and motivating sales team
• Focus on increasing operational proficiencies to include efficiencies and greater policy adherence
• Oversee achieving of sales quotas by sales personnel and store
• Execute store inspections once per month per store
• Maintain a minimum in personal Gross Profit per month in compliance with the commission plan
• Responsible for coordinating recruitment, training and supervision of all Sales Associates with Store Managers (SM)
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all SM’s and continually updating them on products, promotions and/or procedures as related to sales, service and support. Ensure that SM’s are educating all Sales Associates accordingly
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding performance objectives as established by upper management to include meeting deadlines
• Responsible for conducting post-sales analysis to determine financial impact of sales activity (i.e. product discounting)
• Responsible for conducting regular meetings with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goals as defined by management
• Responsible for conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions as appropriate in conjunction with the SM and Corporate Human Resources
• Responsible for calculating monthly commissions for Sales Associates in conjunction with the SM
• Responsible for overseeing organization of timesheets and payroll of area store personnel and SM’s
• Responsible for inventory reconciliation, control, and delivery in conjunction with SM’s, must comply with inventory aging policies
• Responsible for heading weekly team meetings and supply the DS with the agenda
• Responsible for developing and managing sub-agent relationships in conjunction with SM (Where applies)
• Maintain personal key metrics above standard
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and/or Regional Vice President
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
• 4-yr Bachelor Degree preferred or 4 years of wireless experience. One (1) year of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of preferred academia
• 2 years experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
• Positive mental attitude
• Creative thinker
• Team player
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must work a minimum 5 day work week to include Fridays and Saturdays