Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Program Manager to lead a large, complex program in support of a new effort with the Department of the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) to provide essential Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) capabilities for protecting against, searching and discovering, mitigating and engaging, and eradicating advanced cyberspace threats and vulnerabilities. The DCOMP solution integrates network security requirements, intelligence, and vulnerability analyses, with the outputs of mission analysis (i.e. mission statement, commander's intent, planning guidance, initial Commanders Critical Information Requirements/Essential Elements of Friendly Information, and assumptions), and other military decision-making process outputs. The Program Manager III will be responsible for the multi-company program team driving sustainment and modification expertise to manage cost, performance, schedule and risk.
This position is contingent on award of the program.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI
Location: Northern VA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support routine status reviews (Program Management Reviews) and regular meetings with government customers, end users, and other vendors to provide information for government insight and management
- Develop and implement a Program Management Plan (PMP)
- Conduct Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR’s) with the government customer
- Develop, manage, and execute an Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for sustainment services consistent with the Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS)
- Ensure contractor personnel observe and comply with all mandatory local, host base, host nation, headquarters, United States Army, and Department of Defense (DoD) policies
- Develop a comprehensive Transition Plan and execute a successful transition to and from the base contract as required.
Desired:PMP certificationRequired Education:Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent experienceMaster of Science or Master Business Administration degree highly desired.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Eight (8) or more years of hands-on program management experience on integrated engineering and sustainment programs of at least $20M annual sales
- Provide Technical support to the Government via programming in support of various projects; review and evaluate ongoing and completed project management; determine project schedules and develop plans to track and justify schedules; coordinate schedules and system management activities; provide engineering and/or technical expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a mission critical technical team consisting of multiple (3 or more) core small businesses and up to two large business teammates.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all levels of the organization, including government customers, subcontractors, engineering organizations, IPT members, Supply Chain Management, and supporting functional organizations
- Functional management experience, with direct responsibility for supporting one or more business areas
- Proven multi team and customer negotiation skills
- Task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolution
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Understanding of how to adapt Agile processes to customer culture.
- Successful execution of an Agile development and integration program.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.