As a CarMax Business Office Manager you would have the unique opportunity to be a senior level Retail Manager for a FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For”!
CarMax Business Office Managers are responsible for the management and operation of the store’s Business Office as well as store leadership in a 100+ associate size store. The business office team is responsible for the following critical areas: processing paperwork for vehicle sales and purchases, warranty contracts, DMV and Title Management, accounts payable, cash office administration and delivering exceptional customer service. Business Office Managers interact daily with Sales, Purchasing and Operations teams. They are responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and continual development of all business office associates and also provide support to the team and ensure that processes and procedures are followed.
CarMax Business Office Managers begin as Business Management Trainees and are provided with an extensive training program in addition to a rotation as an Assistant Business Office Manager.
Along with excellent career opportunities, Business Office Managers receive a base salary, monthly bonuses, stock options, a demo car, and a comprehensive benefits package.
The training you need and the opportunity you deserve. It’s the way your career should be. It’s the way your career is at CarMax.
• 3+ years senior level retail management experience in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment.
• Proven ability to lead, train and develop associates by practicing a hands-on management style.
• Must be very detail oriented and process driven.
• Demonstrate ability to work well under stress and handle potential difficult situations with customers and associates.
• Willingness to work retail hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends.
• Flexibility to work in multiple stores in the market and the ability to relocate is highly preferred to ensure promotional opportunities.
• Satisfactory completion of MDP is required (applicable to internal CarMax associates only).