full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Cyber Security SME/Project Manager in New Jersey, NJ area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Cyber Security Engineer
• 10+ years of experience of technical Cyber Security experience, which should include
3-5 years of experience system evaluation and procurement
2 years contract and FP reviews
3-5 Project and program leadership
• Project orchestration and management experience required
• Must have a broad understanding of technologies and networking
• Knowledge of how software interacts with network and hardware
• Extensive knowledge from a system procurement perspective
• Knowledge of Enterprise systems how they interact with Anti-Virus, Active Directory, and other enterprise tools
• CISSP or equivalent certification is preferred
• Understanding of overall governance policies and procedures
• Staff coordination and management experience - must be very organized
• Environment is very dynamic, these folks need to have the ability to change priority, as things are constantly shifting throughout the day
• Ability to communicate and persuade the toughest of individuals
• Highly motivated work ethics and professionalism
• Expert of all traits is what the client is looking for
• Hours: 7-4 (preferred) or 8-5
• Onsite every day