What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Manager, Program Contracts you’re responsible for a full range of contract management/administration actions in support of the Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) Product Area, within the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission Area. In this highly visible working supervisor role, you’ll provide significant Contracts leadership and support to the business and programs relative to proprietary strategic and non-strategic pursuits, as well as pertaining to both production and engineering development programs.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Contracts for the Radar Sensor Systems Product Area.This position requires an active Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret security clearance. Only US born citizens are eligible for a security clearance for this position.Required Skills:
- Close interaction with external customers and internal program management office; participate in external customer reviews
- Focus on responsiveness with strong time management and organizational skills
- Leading proposal development, submittal and contract negotiations to achieve business objectives while ensuring customer needs are met
- Providing guidance on contractual rights and obligations, with means to mitigate contractual/program risk to management
- Ensuring that proposed and negotiated Terms and Conditions comply within company policies and guidelines
- Proactively engaging with the program/pursuit teams and customers to ensure that the programs are executing to contract requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of customer communications
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience in contracts
- Must possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance and be a United States citizen
- Familiarity and or working experience with contracts “common body-of-knowledge” (i.e., FAR, DFARS, ITAR, EAR, TINA, EVMS etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal & communications (written and oral) skills
- Ability to work effectively in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) matrix organization
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision at times and within a fast-paced multitask environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling several assignments with different internal and external customers concurrently
- Ability to understand and ensure full compliance at all times with applicable Company policy and guidelines
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience and/or experience in companies that bring technology products to market in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to apply legal aspects of government acquisition to the contract management function
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Familiarity with Raytheon’s businesses, policies, and practices
- Proficiency and experience working sole source and competitive acquisitions
- Defense Industry specific Contracts or industry related experience preferred
- Uses creativity, innovation, initiative, speed and agility for advantage
- Excellent analytical and solutions development skills
- Experience leading proposal and contract negotiations with a track record of achieving business objectives and meeting customer needs
- In depth knowledge and understanding of FAR, DFARs and other US Government regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Import and Export regulations
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid financial acumen and use of business metrics
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Law, Finance or related field
MBA or other related advanced degree
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.