What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
In this highly visible role as a Sr. Principal SAP Business Process Analyst, you’ll analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop improved information processing systems in MM and PP. You’ll represent Global Supply Chain Management to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments needed to resolve and improve process, operational and technical issues. You’ll also coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Work with the assigned business area Process Lead(s) to provide research and recommendations in support of SAP.
- Act as a liaison between the business partners and technical teams, thereby enabling the business to function more efficiently and meet the business requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the standardization and integrity of processes and data throughout the entire organization.
- Act as key liaison for SAP solutions. Partner with business partners to determine requirements and objectives, business process, and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP.
- Plan and direct analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems in the manufacturing industry.
- Write and maintain functional specifications for new or modified business system requirements.
- Track and document changes to functional and business specifications.
- Strong knowledge of core ERP/MRP processes specific to the assigned business area.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points of the various SAP Modules
- Routinely acts as technical lead on functional projects
- Document and provide system training for business partners.
- Experience in report writing for MRP relevant analyses
- 10+ years of experience with SAP in a supply chain or manufacturing environment
- Experience leading or participating in cross-functional groups
- Experience as a super user with SAP MM and/or PP
Required Education:Bachelor’s DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Manager III Supply Chain Business OperationsFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and time appropriately and analyze information and make decisions accordingly
- Experience working with SAP data maintenance and/or User Support
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Experience in automation development to increase planning efficiencies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills the ability to interact with a variety of functional positions
- Familiarity with SAP interface protocols and middleware
- Experience with Kinaxis and Business Warehouse
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically related influencing without authority
- APICS CSCP certification or equivalent, or ability to acquire certification within one year of start date
- Ability to support and execute change management activities
- Written and oral communication skills; presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize
- Root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.