Systems Engineer SETA IT/IA Support for Associate CIO (Job Number:439880)
- SAIC has an immediate opening for an innovative, highly motivated, self-starting Systems Engineer to join our team providing systems engineering and technical advisory services to the Associate Chief Information Officer (ACIO) in executing Information Technology (IT) / Information Assurance (IA) project management responsibilities in a fast-paced, operations-oriented government organization.
- Represent the Associate CIO position at headquarters and subordinate organization forums.
- Support meetings with organization’s seniors and senior management related forums.
- Attend program reviews and participate in project control gate reviews.
- Analyze execution plans, schedules, and budgets and provide recommendation for course of action on IT/IA project issues.
- Support Systems Engineering, IT Project Management, and Cybersecurity Management forums.
- Assist internal organizations in conducting system inventories, support asset risk analyses, and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with key personnel to develop unifying strategies or governance processes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of related experience that demonstrates the ability to perform job responsibilities.
- Must possess strong system engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously, work independently and with a team.
- Highly motivated to learn new methodologies and technologies.
- Must be self-motivated with good written, verbal and communication skills.
- Possess diplomatic, tactful, and strong interpersonal and professional skills to resolve politically sensitive issues.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Working knowledge of virtual and cloud computing technologies.
- Knowledgeable about the Intelligence Community agencies.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 3, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job