Raytheon IIS is looking for an experienced Senior Subcontracts Specialist to join the Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) team.
Activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage subcontracts and represent the Supply Chain organization at various levels on functional and cross-functional teams to drive business success
• Negotiate and administer multiple subcontract types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, as well as development/R&D efforts
• Evaluate, identify, and select suppliers and business partners
• Work closely with Program Office representatives and Engineering to define and implement procurement strategies and develop subcontract Statements of Work
• Solicit proposals from prospective subcontractors and employ value analysis techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule
• Monitor and report cost, schedule, and status of subcontractors and recommend or implement corrective action as necessary
• Prepare subcontract documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations.
• Minimum 4 years of supply chain, subcontract management, procurement, finance or related experience
• Experience with various subcontract types including but not limited to T&M, Labor Hour, FFP and Cost reimbursable.
• Experience with presentations (verbal and written) to senior leadership and key stakeholders
• Experience with negotiations
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
• Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR and DFARS)
• Experience with Material Resource Planning (MRP) tools such as SAP/PRISM
• Experience with Microsoft EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint, MS Project
• Capable of working in an autonomous environment
• Demonstrated experience managing critical strategic suppliers that are competitors and suppliers
• Experience establishing IDIQ-type subcontracts
• Process improvement focus
• Bachelor’s Degree required (B.S. or B.A.) in business, engineering or related field.
• Master’s Degree in Business or related field
• NCMA Certification
*This position is contingent upon funding*
This position requires a U.S. Person 123112
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.