Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented All Source CI Targeting Cell Analyst-Principal in the Ft. Meade, MD area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs. Analyst assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well. May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- Develop CI leads, based on the Group Synchronization Targeting Strategy, through open-source and classified source research
- Provide the leads to the Targeting Review Board (TRB) as a Target Nomination Package.
- Provide research, analysis and recommendations regarding liaison efforts with operational and support elements, external intelligence agencies, and external federal law enforcement elements to foster an environment of cooperation and sharing of information to better develop future products.
- (HUMINT) leads that are developed out of the CI leads shall be passed to the appropriate HUMINT elements for their consideration
- Provide CI targeting methodologies training to Fundamentals of Human Targeting Course (FHTC) and to internal and external agencies
- Analysts shall be intimately familiar with the requirements of AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (US Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (US Intelligence); and DODI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace) and shall apply the principles and requirements of these regulations in any contractor- provided analytical support.
- An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required