Global Business Services ? Supply Chain (GBS-SC) in Plano, TX is hiring a Supply Chain Specialist. The Supplier Master Data team is an integral part of Raytheon?s supply chain operations which is responsible for managing all data elements of Raytheon's suppliers in the Enterprise Supplier Database and financial systems. The team executes all requests including supplier setups and updates. The activities of this team are critical to the execution of the Global Business Services strategy to align end-to-end processes.
GBS-SC is a high volume, fast-paced, team oriented, metric driven environment focused on individual and team performance and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
The selected individual must also demonstrate the ability to take ownership and be accountable through individual actions and teamwork, continually working toward the goal of improving processes and efficiency. This position requires building positive relationships with our internal and external customers, including Raytheon?s supply base.
· Manage vendor additions in Raytheon?s enterprise database - including verifying information on back-up documentation and approvals
· Maintain and update vendor master information based on request data
· Conduct appropriate screenings and validation as required by request.
· Understand Company Wide agreements and coordinate updates with agreement managers
· Communicate critical information to stakeholders regarding supplier status such as bankruptcy and debarment.
· Compile and send monthly reports to stakeholders regarding vendor activity
· System administration for Supply Master Data tools ? coordinate setup and access for users
· Auditing - report of quality data & error collection correction
· Use of analytical skills to identify trends and training opportunities
· Understand International business practices and country specific requirements? special attention to detail and coordination of backup in foreign languages
· Agreement loading in SRM system including loading new agreements and updates to existing agreements.
· Support data conversion and new system deployments
· Assist with process improvement projects and other special projects
· Minimum 6 years of work experience to include 2 or more years in an administrative role within a corporate environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools; Particularly Excel creating and working with pivot tables and ?Lookup? functions.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to stay organized
· Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Strong team player that can collaborate with team members to achieve goals
· Ability to work independently and with team to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes.
· Ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility to easily move between tasks.
· Able to work under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while maintaining or exceeding the Service Level Agreement
· Excellent Customer service skills
· Experience with Excel, SAP
· Self starter
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
High School Diploma/Graduate or equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.