The Senior Systems Engineer will be the IV&V lead and responsible for performing integration, verification, and validation efforts for the Starburst program located in Largo, FL. The Senior Systems engineer will be responsible for the planning and execution of a program?s test effort. The IV&V Lead will report directly to the Lead Systems Engineer; and interact with functional management personnel and customer personnel on a regular basis. Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment. Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
· 8+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
· Experience working with system integration and qualification
· Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
· Must have a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
· Experience effectively communicating and presenting with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
· Demonstrated strong organization, coordination, planning and teaming skills as well as good oral and written communication
· Demonstrated experience working in team or matrix environments
· Up to 10% travel may be required
· Ability to work in a fast paced IPT (Integrated Product Team) environment
· Lead Systems Engineer on government contract(s) involving multi engineering disciplines and full product lifecycle
· Experience with DOORS
· Experience in cost estimation
· Experience in requirements management
· Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
· Experience in technical risk management
· Experience in system engineering process development and deployment
· Experience with participating in Engineering Gate reviews
· Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
MS/MA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.