The Systems Engineer will be responsible for performing integration, verification and validation efforts for the Starburst program located in Largo, FL. The systems engineer will be responsible for the execution of a program?s test effort. The systems engineer will report directly to the Lead Systems Engineer; and interact with functional management personnel and customer personnel on a regular basis. Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment. Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
· Experience working with system integration and qualification
· Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
· Experience effectively communicating and presenting with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
· Strong organization, coordination, planning and teaming skills as well as good oral and written communication
· Experience working in team or matrix environments
· Up to 10% travel may be required
· Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
· DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (i.e. Security Plus)
· Ability to work in a fast paced IPT (Integrated Product Team) environment
· Experience with DOORS
· Experience in requirements management
· Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
· Experience in technical risk management
· Experience in system engineering process development and deployment
· Experience with participating in Engineering Gate reviews
· Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.