Calling all 2019 Grads!!!
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Our IT organization ensures that Raytheon teams across the globe are able to communicate, collaborate and innovate for customer success. We create leading-edge technology solutions to prevent security threats and protect the integrity of our systems.
System Administrators collaborate to support fast-paced, critical programs with classified information system capabilities.
As a System Administrator supporting the Integrated Air & Missile Defense and/or Mission Systems and Sensors Business Area, your program teams rely on you to provide guidance to define computing requirements and create end-to-end solutions to solve complex IT problems.
Success in this role means you are able to develop, implement and maintain secure, cost-efficient environments across various classified programs. Effective System Administrators collaborate and team effectively across functions, and take on opportunities to serve as project leads and/or mentors to share knowledge across the IT team.
This position is located in Tewksbury MA, with potential for international and/or domestic travel.
–U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Responsibilities:
- Assure system reliability and performance through monitoring and infrastructure management
- Provide system administration and maintenance support on Windows, Linux, and/or UNIX-based environments in client/server, network and data storage capacities
- Respond to online service requests from users
- Ensure server and application compliance with security and performance requirements (NISPOM, RMF)
- Convert and upgrade to new systems
- Develop and maintain technical and operational documentation to continually improve our computing environments
- Engage in knowledge sharing to further develop the overall capability and performance of your technical team
- Candidates must have obtained an undergraduate degree by Summer of 2019 or completed a degree no more than 18 months prior to start date, with an emphasis Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a related field
- –U.S. Citizenship is required.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- 1-2 years of experience with Linux/RHEL/Windows operating systems, including list any Windows/Linux specific platforms or skills (i.e. windows XP, REHL)
- Active Directory and group policy management
- Data storage and data backup technologies
- Virtual computing technologies
- Thin client technologies
- Security+ certification
- Ability to collaborate effectively in diverse team settings
- Experience or interest in building AWS, Cloud and/or DevOps technical skills
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.