Check us out on YouTube:
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
The Whole Life Systems Engineering (WLSE) Directorate is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable and are under configuration control. Our WLSE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The Data Management, Engineering Intelligence and Execution Department provides support to RMS programs by pursuing synergies between the disciplines enabling affordable, innovative, and effective customer solutions. This department will provide the foundation for timely delivery of quality data products to our program customers - and timely receipt of quality data products from our suppliers - through all program phases. We ensure data integrity and subsequent retrievability of such data essential to customers, business partners, and RMS personnel. Program unclassified data is managed in an Integrated Digital Environment (IDE), enabling real-time stakeholder access and collaboration, while classified information is managed in applicable program AIS'. We are looking for someone that can perform data analysis to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Required Skills:
- Responsible for understanding and practicing ITAR compliance; ensure functional and program teams are compliant
- Responsible for determining Data requirements and administrating data work products to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Implement Data Management systems, policies, and procedures on a program or team
- Support cross functional projects and initiatives
- Versed in Information Technologies (IT) and cognizant of Intellectual Property (IP) issues
- Regularly interact with program management for 'best-in-class" solutions
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- General level of understanding regarding basic principles and concepts of information management with at least 18 months of professional experience of information management and systems (not including internships).
- Strong MS Office skills
- Note: This is a position for experienced professionals. If you have completed your degree within the last 18 months please apply to RMS college jobs via
Required Education (including Major):This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here:
- Ability to develop solutions to routine technical problems
- Work independently as well as in a team environment; contribute to the completion of tasks
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented; ability to perform in fast paced, deadline driven environments with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to follow defined processes, in compliance with regulations
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong and effective organizational skills with ability prioritize tasks; ability to respond efficiently and effectively to time-critical issues
- Knowledge or experience with SAP and PRISM or similar database systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-Starter with experience taking initiative as required
- General understanding of contract requirements, specifications, and regulations
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, JMP, etc.)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.