Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) seeks experienced Computer Science, Data Analysts, or Supply Chain professionals for their Strategic Sourcing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Manager role. The successful candidate will lead a team responsible for transforming the way information and data are used within SAS Strategic Sourcing and Material Pricing to deliver bottom line results to the business. You will assess supply base technology and market trends and relate them back to Raytheon sourcing requirements to drive decisions that shape how SAS Supply Chain addresses the market. You will actively engage with Strategic Sourcing Integrated Category Teams (ICTs), Subcontract Management, Procurement, Material Pricing, SAS Mission Areas, and suppliers to elevate and improve the process, tools, and data integrity issues in Strategic Sourcing, Material Pricing, and Supply Chain. You will use this process and systems knowledge to deliver insightful analytics and create intuitive, visually appealing, dashboards that will drive strategic decisions and shape SAS? supply chain and sourcing strategies.
Attention to detail is critical; building trust with end-users through accurate, agile, and insightful analytics is key to this role. Communication and collaboration skills are equally essential to success.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Business and Supply Chain initiatives in driving improved affordability, efficiency, and supply base performance by linking business needs with the appropriate enabling tools and information
- Leading teams to tackle data quality and availability issues
- Performing analytics at all stages of the Sourcing process to streamline the execution of Long Term Agreements
- Creating and maintaining visual dashboards that transform data into information that can be used to drive strategic decisions in support of LTA strategies
- Creating templates in support of sourcing activities that satisfy end user requirements, while still allowing for easy database aggregation integration for analytics
- Coordinating with Data Analytics and information technology teams across the company to keep a pulse on the direction and capabilities
- Working with Contract or Supply Chain Managers to research, compile and synthesize data. Support special projects
- Raise the IT IQ of the organization through training, assisting, and leading by example
This position will be based in Dallas, TX or El Segundo, CA.Required Skills:
- 10 years of experience in data analytics, information technology, finance, communications, supply chain, strategic sourcing, subcontract management, material program management, or related experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply critical thinking to make connections between data elements that may not be apparently correlated
- Experience in leadership roles
- Ability to adeptly use influence without authority in a matrix organizational structure
- Self-learner and quick to adopt new tools and technologies
- Experience in data analysis and data mining
- Experience with dashboard design and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Lumira Discovery, or other similar toolset
- Experience assessing suppliers? capabilities, identifying opportunities to improve affordability, and addressing technical needs
- Experience leading cost reduction initiatives
- Proficiency in MS WORD, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint
- Advanced capability in MS Excel
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience developing or maintaining external technology, industry or market strategies and roadmaps
- Proficiency with SAP Business Warehouse (Power User) or other similar Data Warehouse exposure
- Experience with data preparation tools (such as Alteryx)
- Experience with writing custom VBA macros
- Solid knowledge of sourcing execution, SC related program support, financial acumen and overall supply chain operations including familiarity with subcontract administration, pricing, proposal support, and compliance
- Experience as a Material Program Manager and/or Subcontracts/Procurement Manager.
- Experience training or teaching peers in complex processes or applications
- Innovative change agent with the ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Experience with the DoD acquisition processes
- Support best value source selection (BVSS) processes including internal may/buy/where process/analysis and conducting Should Cost Analysis to answer ?What did it cost? What should it cost? What does it cost??
- Knowledge of program management practices
- Security clearance ? Secret or Top Secret
: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related fieldDesired Education:
Master?s Degree Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, or other related field 123101
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.