Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Finance / Business Manager on the Next Gen OPIR program in the Space Systems (SS) mission area. This position is an integral part of the program leadership team, and will require excellent communication skills to work with the program team to satisfy all financial deliverables and provide key actionable EVME information to the program. The responsibilities include timely delivery, both internal and external, of accurate and compliant EVMS data, including the CPR Formats 1-5, CFSR and other financial SDRLs. This dynamic CPAF program contains a significant amount of developmental NRE which will result in a significant amount of baseline volatility. It will be imperative to establish and maintain an executable program cadence to ensure delivery of SDRLs compliant to the DiD and Raytheon 10255.
This position will directly manage and mentor a staff of 4 analysts, who will support the IPTLs in managing their baseline.
- Minimum of 8 years related financial experience including prior leadership experience
- Experience managing a program utilizing EVMS
- Must be an expert at analyzing data and information necessary to ensure program performance to plan and to ensure that problem areas are identified and corrective action is taken
- Ability to effectively analyze EVMS data and communicate information internally and be prepared to respond to EVMS questions from the customer
- Utilize good leadership and organizational skills in directing and motivating personnel toward common goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Leadership skills to motivate employees and drive change within program area
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Experience preparing presentation packages for executive level review
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need to obtain an SSBI within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
- Independently create and accurately analyze cost data
- APEX EV Experience
- Experience comprehending, explaining and developing complex policies in all areas of Financial Management and Accounting
- Current SSBI
Bachelor?s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.Desired Education:
Master?s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. 123175
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.