Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Software Engineers to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
We are also looking for AWS/TAXII experience with DHS, although not required.
· Leading Agile Scrum teams responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities;
· Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments;
· Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training;
· Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
· U.S. Citizenship;
· Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years);
· DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment;
· Must have 10 years of professional experience or 8 years with a Master’s degree or 6 years with PhD in a related discipline;
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.;
· Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development methodology;
· Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
· DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III certification preferred;
· Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC);
· Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.