Whether aloft in the skies aboard a fighter jet protecting the skies or an airborne surveillance platform monitoring developments on the ground, Raytheon?s Secure Sensor Solutions mission area is responsible for providing advanced capabilities for multiple types of tactical aircraft and other platforms. We provide the most advanced systems to navigate in challenging environments, and ensure mission success.
Part of Raytheon?s Space and Airborne Systems business, S3 provides capabilities that enable critical tasks---from target identification, aircraft navigation, and target engagement.
With our systems, warfighters know where they are going and what they are going to do when they get there.
The GPS & Navigation Systems (GNS) product line is responsible for providing U.S. and coalition forces with accurate GPS navigation capability to successfully achieve their missions?free of disruption and jamming. GNS solutions equip manned aircraft, precision weapons, and ground systems.
These products include anti-jam systems, integrated GPS/INS navigators, high performance Selective Availability Anti-Spoof Module (SAASM) receivers, and Military Code (M-Code) receivers.
GNS capabilities include:
- Front-end system analysis and modeling
- System protection
- Advanced navigation and receivers
- Design, development, and integration
- Functional, performance, and environmental testing
- High-reliability production
- Depot maintenance
- World-class test and evaluation facilities
- Full line of Anti-jam products
This role is for the Program Director who would provide leadership and guidance to the GNS business with strategy development and execution for growth and directed market enabling investments. In addition this role will perform in capture and program execution for adjacent markets and new customers, looking at ground based products, projectiles and munitions, UAVs, and multi-sensor navigation products to provide more robust positioning and navigation in challenged environments.
If you have a passion for growing and capturing business, inspiring teams to follow your lead, and can execute programs this is the role for you.Basic Qualifications:
- 14+ years of professional related combined experience in Program Management, Capture Management, or Engineering Leadership
- Experience with business strategy development and growth
- Experience with TICC and 5-year planning processes and work products
- Program Capture experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing programs
- Experience generating financial and schedule baselines, and in utilizing and reporting Earned Value
- Experience managing multi-disciplined matrixed teams with 30+ equivalent heads
- Experience interacting with customers and in orchestrating PMRs and Design Reviews with customers
- Experience presenting to senior government and Raytheon leaders
- Collaborative, inspiring management style
- Ability to foresee, communicate, effectively escalate, quantify, and resolve problems
- Proven ability to exercise critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to forecast financial performance
- Demonstrated ability to apply PM Best Practices
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Business Development Experience
- Experience as a Capture Manager for competitive pursuits
- Experience and knowledge with GPS and Navigation systems
- Experience with Design to Cost and Design for Manufacturing
- Experience defining and managing company investments, e.g, Capital, IRAD
- Ability to effectively manage scope changes
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Top Secret clearance
Bachelor?s degree in Engineering, Math, Science, or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.