This job opportunity is for the IA Cyber Lead/Alternate Information Systems Security Manager (AISSM) position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) McKinney, TX facility. The Alt. ISSM is responsible for managing and leading a team of Information Assurance (IA) professionals in the execution of a comprehensive IA program for the applicable governing documents such as: the NISPOM, DAAPM, JSIG, and/or ICD 503. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position reports directly to the Collateral NTX Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following ? CISSP, CISM, or GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. RMF, NISPOM/DAAPM, JAFAN, JSIG, ICD 503, or DIACAP) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing RMF body of evidence artifacts.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units.
- Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department.
- Experience with the identification, development, and reporting of IA program performance metrics.
- Strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Experience with various types of Special Test Equipment (STE)
Required Education: BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.