- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
An Opportunity is now available for a System Engineer who wants to be part of something big. At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
The Systems Engineer ? Integration participates in the planning and execution of the logical and progressive integration of component elements into sub-systems, and systems; and the integration of the system with external interfaces. This includes the development of integration plans and procedures.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Creation of integration information sheets to define integration scope,
- Support in estimation effort to complete integration activities,
- Execute integration activities in both shore-based facilities and on the target platform.
- Work with other integration & test engineers, system engineers, design engineers and system architect to gain an understanding of the system design in order to support the integration work,
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Relevant Engineering Degree qualification,
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving Integration and Verification,
- Experience working in a military Technical Regulatory Framework (Naval or Aerospace),
- Initiative, motivation and desire to achieve,
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at .
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit .
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the ?Apply? button below or contact us at 122885