- Lear Jet Operations supporting Defence - Permanent position
- One of Australia's leading Defence Force contractors
- NSW South Coast location – Nowra
Due to an increase in operational requirements and to complement our current scope of works, Raytheon Australia is seeking experienced Pilots to join our Electronic Warfare Training Services (EWTS) team located in the Shoalhaven region at Nowra.
Our team is diversely skilled and responsible for providing real world airborne simulation involving sophisticated EW system training, test, experimentation and evaluation trials, radar jamming and deception, communications denial and deception and radar threat simulation to the Royal Australian Navy fleet and other Australian Defence assets. In conjunction with our technical and engineering team, your mission will be to pilot our Lear 35 Model Jet Aircraft and coordinate EWTS flight operations to ensure successful and timely delivery of EW training services to the customer.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Form part of the flight crew of the EWTS Lear 35A aircraft
- Assist the Chief Pilot in maintaining a safe and effective working environment
- Act as Deployment Commander on a rotation basis with other aircrew
- Contribute to the tactical operating procedures and standards for EWTS flight operations.
- Australian Commercial Pilots License
- Valid CASA Class 1 Medical certificate and Valid ASIC
- Minimum of 3000 hours flying experience with 1500 hours PIC and 1000 hours turbine
- 6 years minimum experience in military aviation operations
- Military fast jet experience
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at