The Space Systems FP&A team is looking for an experienced Principal Financial Analyst to support proposals and all front end of the business activities.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Analyzing and preparing business cases to support investment activities associated with captures and proposals. This requires strategic and out-of-the-box thinking to help the capture team come up with a winning strategies
- Collaborate with Estimating & Pricing team to prepare Gate 3 & 4 charts, including margin analysis, test of reasonableness, etc
- Assist Estimating & Pricing team with fact finding all functional bids
- Track on-going new business activities as well as create quad charts for bi-weekly CFO pursuit briefing
- Create and track budget for large proposal activities
- Support negotiations as needed
- This requires a person to have a minimum of 6 years? experience in a related field
- Must be a US citizen with current SSBI
- Must be self-motivated and able to work somewhat independently
- Ability to interact with all levels of management throughout multiple functions
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines on a consistent basis
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient use of associated tools such as RPlan, SAP suite, and Microsoft Office Applications
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to think strategically, as well as tactically
- Ability to acquire knowledge of new business/financial systems
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems as they arise
Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or other related Business MajorDesired Education:
MBAU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.