The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). SADID provides system level design through requirements definition for complex, large scale defense applications. To support this activity, SADID employees are responsible for modeling and simulation efforts, system effectiveness and operational analysis, radar systems design, signal processing algorithm development, tracking, and discrimination.
SADID's core capabilities encompass a wide range of the key systems engineering competencies required for successful technical development and program execution. Our capabilities cover the entire lifecycle, including business capture, proposal development, system requirements development and technical design, as well as system integration and test support.
Our general systems engineering expertise comprises architecting, requirements development, flow down and design, algorithm development, modeling and simulation, operations analysis and integration and test support. Areas of expertise are radar, sensor, battle management solutions, command and control, and cyber security.
Opportunities currently exist within SADID's Missile Defense and Sensor Solutions Department. This SADID department provides system engineering, solutions and expertise to the Missile Defense programs within IDS. Our opportunities require individuals to perform various system engineering activities depending on their experience and skill level.
- Provide system engineering, solutions and expertise to the Missile Defense programs
- Lead technical solutions to complex user requirements
- Work on Agile Scrum developments
- Develop, document, and maintain processes, methods and tools
- Perform various system engineering activities for the program
- Collaborate with customer and across department with engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and 2(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline working with Matlab, C/C++, Java, or DOORS
- Active DoD Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship status is required) or obtain within 1 year from start date.
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user requirements
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with DoD Radar Design and Development Programs
- Strong analytical background
- Detail oriented, self-starter who can perform independently
- Knowledge of work within the Agile Scrum development practice
- Good communications skills, with the ability to develop, document, and maintain processes, methods and tools
- Advanced degree in an Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related discipline.What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.