Calling 2019 Grads!
Are you a college student about to graduate with a degree in Logistics, Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, Business, or Finance? Are you interested in working with our Logistics support teams to ensure outstanding operation and support for our fielded systems? Does operational excellence and economical ownership for the end user interest you?
Then you might be ready to begin your professional career as a Logistics/FinanceSpecialist within the Whole Life Engineering Directorate, (WLED). These positions have 2019 start dates!
The Logistics/Finance Specialist will interface with both internal and external customers and attend and brief working groups, Program Design Reviews, and Technical Interface Meetings.
Do you have this Basic Qualification:
- BS or BA degree in Logistics, Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, Business, or Finance, or a related logistics support related curriculum
U.S. Citizenship is required
Do you have any of the following Desired Qualifications?
- Strong analytical skills
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of briefing material
- Internship or co-op experience with a defense contractor and/or government agency
- Ability to influence product design to optimize product supportability
- Familiarity with associated Military and Commercial supportability Standards and Practices
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management Systems
- Ability to review technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with existing standards
- Ability to identify concerns, suggest solutions, and follow through to closure
- Familiarity or experience using SAP based Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems is a plus.
- Experience with database applications
- Prior military service operating and/or maintaining various defense systems
Be a key contributor to our Whole Life Engineering team
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
Potential areas of specialization include:
- Depot Operations and Support
- Control Account Management
Sound like the kind of team where you can make a significant contribution?
Then you need to apply now. Please join us in our mission!
Logistics, Finance, Business, Depot Operations, Field Support, Control Account Management, Earned Value Management, EVMS.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others."
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.