PKI & Authentication Operations Engineer (Job Number:440117)
- SAIC is seeking a Subject Matter Expert with a proven track record designing and deploying Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Strong Authentication (MFA) in a large enterprise Active Directory environment with system design/integration experience.
- This is position will contribute to a team focused on the design, deployment and maintenance of enterprise Authentication, IdM and PKI technologies and will report into the corporate Information Technology Office.
- This position focuses on support to customers and end- users of the teams Active Directory Authentication services.
- Responsibilities include researching and analyzing customer needs; contributing to service strategy discussions; maintaining supporting documentation; contributing to projects that change the features, usability, service levels, or other aspects of the service design; testing, validation, and transitioning to new designs and supporting integration and operations.
- Managing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Managing Enterprise Strong Authentication Platforms - Managing Multiple Domains and Forests (Domain Trusts, Schema Management and Site & Services)
- Managing Groups, Users, Service and Computer Accounts
- Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)
- Supporting Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Managing Active Directory Federation Service, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Manage identity information across a number of directories utilizing Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM)
- Domain Names Service (DNS)
- Installation of server operating systems
- System design, integration and installation
- Disaster Recovery design validation and execution
- Vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment
- Server network design
- Server capacity management and planning
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Implementation of requests from other teams and individuals
- Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Computer Science or Information Systems and 6+ years related experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Significant experience in Infrastructure Technology
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, Certificate Services
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM)
- Experience with ITIL methodologies including change, problem, and incident management
- Experience with solving complex problems under pressure
- Experience with administering and scripting in PowerShell to complete tasks from a remote administration console
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
- Certifications in Microsoft Technologies. Examples include: MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE
ISC(2) certifications a plus
CISSP, SSCP, CCSP
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-ORLANDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job