Systems Integration/Test Engineer II
Job ID: 452347BR
Date posted: Sep. 13, 2018
City: Cape Canaveral
Description: Provide Building Group Lead and Test Engineering support for the Electrical Test Labs of Test & Documentation Services at Eastern Range (ER). Perform and maintain Certified Test Conductor (CTC) status. Primary duties include supporting the fabrication, development and maintenance of Electrical Support Equipment test solutions, support technical, schedule and cost constraints leading to product sell-off and delivery. Provide direction, oversight and technical support to the hourly workforce. Other duties include providing strategic and tactical expertise for the test and integration of the ER FBM Test organization within ER and across LM FBM Organizations in addition to interfacing with the Navy customer for training, test and proposals.
Desired Skills: - Previous FBM Experience
- Experience with COTS Equipment and system integration, electrical/electronic troubleshooting and design to include RF and Telemetry systems
- Experience with Software development and design, information technology (including systems and network admin)
- Experience working within the confines of a collective bargaining agreement with hourly represented employees
- Experience in Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Test & Integration Engineering and related processes
- Knowledge of latest test and measuring equipment (T&ME)
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with peers, customers and senior leaders to establish trust and credibility
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and to work collaboratively with other organizations to accomplish goals
- Ability to work alternate shifts and overtime as required
- Skilled in change management and conflict resolution;
- Experience creating, tracking and providing status for project schedules
Basic Qualifications: - BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant experience with electronics test, deign or manufacturing
- Systems level test experience, minimum 2 years
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2