Raytheon Professional Services is seeking a Training Assistant Project Manager (non IT) in the Richardson, TX office. The Assistant Project Manager will work in close coordination with the Project Manager to plan and execute all program aspects including: development, implementation, budget, schedule, deliverables, profit and loss, customer relationship/interface and logistics for training events across the country. The person who fills this position must be a critical thinker, a self-starter, and have the ability to work within a geographically dispersed matrixed organization.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with internal and external customers on requirements for events, and provide feedback and suggestions related to best practices
- Assist in developing budgets that support requirements
- Communicate with all levels of the organization up to the Vice President level with information for students, facilitators, speakers; ensures that communications are clear, accurate, and concise
- Exercise independent judgement and decision making skills to mitigate known and unexpected issues that could impact timely and successful training event
- Provide logistical support for training events including scheduling, planning and operation of these events for local and remote locations
- Create event registration websites using Cvent or similar event management tools
- Extensive use of Learning Management System (LMS) to schedule courses/classes, update enrollments and completions, and generate reports
- Daily use of a Workflow Management System to track and manage class/program information, requirements and completion of tasks associated with event support
- Maintain SharePoint sites, manage user groups and assist with configuration management of training files
- Position requires travel to support events at Raytheon facilities, primarily in the continental US, however travel outside the US may be required. Must have the ability to obtain a passport for travel outside of the US.
- Four year? experience managing client relationships and/or customer success
- Able to follow defined processes, work independently or as a team with minimal oversight
- Able to identify potential issues and present solutions to mitigate risk
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, to include Project
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal business communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Experience analyzing reports to provide actionable business intelligence
- Ability to prioritize and manage work assignments in order to meet project deadlines with attention to detail
- Experience in the training/learning industry
- Experience managing commercial, government, and military programs
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification
- Experience with SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with Cvent event management tool is a plus
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- Eight years professional experience with a high school diploma may be considered in lieu of a bachelor?s degree.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.