The Test Systems Solutions Center (TSSC) applies a systems approach to provide total test solutions that ensure the quality of Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSC uses common platforms and processes to design/develop production, depot and engineering test stations. Opportunities include:
The Test Systems Solutions Center (TSSC) NTx section is responsible for the design and development of test equipment hardware and software to support a wide range of products and customers. The NTx team, part of Raytheon Missile Systems, is a small, yet highly motivated team who consistently provides quality, on-time solutions supporting program-centric external and internal customers seeking innovative and economical solutions for their product lines.The TSSC NTx section is currently seeking an entry level electrical engineer to join our team. Responsibilities are to support conceptual and detailed design of test positions and test adapters; also integration and post-delivery support of that equipment. Candidate will be expected to follow established procedures and instructions (IPDS and the TSSC One-page Process) while working closely with program / functional supervision to ensure the overall design objectives are met. Candidate must be able to support cradle to grave efforts including proposal generation, conceptual modeling, detailed design and integration activities. Required Skills:
- Domestic and international travel
- Innovative rapid prototyping
- Supporting live-fire testing of our products
- Designing, developing or using commercial software for simulation and test equipment environments
- Designing, developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectively test systems.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)and at least two years of professional experience.
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience with circuit design, analysis, and test.
- Experience with developing and implementing programming languages.
- Experience with common electrical engineering tools for schematic capture and simulation (e.g. Orcad, PSpice, Mentor Graphics, Workbench, Multisim, Altium).
- Experience utilizing integrated development environments and debugging tools to troubleshoot software.
- Experience with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Experience with commonly used laboratory instruments (Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc).
- Experience reviewing engineering drawings and specifications
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Self-starter and able to manage workload to meet assigned deadlines
- Understanding with:
- technical writing and formal presentation
- computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques
- the development and integration of software drivers for the operation of computer hardware interfaces
- C, C++, C# or related Visual Studio programming languages
- developing requirements for software products and using model based design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to visualize software architecture and design.
Checkus out on YouTube:
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
The Five Most Powerful Missiles Made byRaytheon
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
TheDefenseIndustrialSecurityClearanceOffice(DISCO), an agencyoftheDepartmentofDefense,handlesandadjudicatesthesecurityclearanceprocess.Securityclearancefactorsinclude, but arenotlimitedto,allegiancetotheUS,foreigninfluence,foreignpreference,criminalconduct,securityviolationsanddruginvolvement.Employment is contingentonotherfactors,including, but notlimited to, backgroundchecksanddrugscreens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.