Raytheon SAS has an immediate Industrial Security Specialist I position available in El Segundo, CA to work in a COMSEC account.
The employee will be responsible for the receipt, custody, issue, safeguarding and accounting of COMSEC keying material and Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) IAW NSA Manual 3-16, for a large COMSEC account supporting multiple contracts. Candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of records and submission of all required accounting reports utilizing the Distributed INFOSEC Accounting System (DIAS) to include all required accounting reports, semi-annual and yearly audits, inspections and maintenance of COMSEC publications and amendments. Candidate will be responsible for conducting COMSEC Training to include COMSEC/Crypto briefings to all levels of personnel and the coordination of transfers/shipments of COMSEC material.
- 4+ years related Industrial Security experience
- Existing Top Secret/SSBI
- Ability to obtain and maintain program accesses where necessary
- Position requires knowledge of the role that communications security plays within a business.
- The Candidate must be willing and able to complete National Security Agency (NSA) COMSEC Custodian training within six months of hire.
- The position requires a detail-oriented self-starter capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should have strong verbal and written communications skills and be able to interface with all levels of management as well as interacting with government customers to include DOD/NSA auditors.
- Candidate must be able to research and interpret government directives and regulations and implement local practices in keeping with same.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- COMSEC Manager training
- Experience in the programming and operational functions of NSA-approved fill devices.
- Hands-on installation, maintenance and troubleshooting experience of Network Encryption devices to include STE phones a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 8 years of relevant experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.