- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth.
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Work on an operational Royal Australian Air Force base, at Amberley QLD.
As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon is a trusted partner in delivering missions solutions to our customers. A career at Raytheon will provide you with competitive remuneration, flexible working conditions, world class employee benefits, and a commitment to equal employment opportunities
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Store person within the Raytheon Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP). These services include warehousing and distribution within the Super Hornet Business Unit Warehouse (SHBU), plus a range of specific warehouse services relating to special purpose adhesives and primers. Within the Raytheon ACEASP, the primary role of Raytheon Australia is to manage the warehouse and distribution of Super Hornet and Growler Break Down Spares & Commons (BDS&C), within the shared facility. Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Supervise a Logistics team to conduct warehouse activities with approved process and procedures
- Conduct receipting and issuing of stock using MILIS and CAMM2 Inventory systems
- Investigate discrepancies in stock levels, transactions, batch numbers and serial numbers
- Perform physical warehouse inventory stock takes, documenting and certifying results and reconciling discrepancies
- Participate in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) consultation, risk assessments and control
- Demonstrated experience working in Defence multi-functional warehouse operations
- Cert III in Warehousing or Transport and Distribution
- Defence Computer Logistics System (MILIS) experience for warehouse operations
- Experience with providing logistics services using CAMM2
- Ability to obtain and maintain an ADF Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting 1
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit .
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the ?Apply? button below or contact us at . 123443