The individual will review, plan, prepare, issue, and control production schedules and changes associated with his/her assemblies. Evaluates and coordinates program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements. Statuses work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed. Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, programs, and logistics.
The individual will engage in daily interaction with other cross-business and interdepartmental teams to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. Develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Responsible for the material tracking from purchase order release to the receipt of the material. Propose solutions to mitigate any work stoppage the factory teams may experience due to any slips in material orders
- 4 plus years of work experience in production / manufacturing / operations/ logistics/process improvement or similar environments
- Customer service oriented, experience in gathering customer requirements and creating plans to meet commitment schedules and goals
- Audit execution and management experience and ability to research audit findings to determine resolution
- Experience with MRP, planning, or inventory management systems
- Experience developing and maintaining team relationships while interfacing with all levels of management in an IPT environment
- Must be a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives in a demanding environment.
- Inventory Management
- Experience acting as consultant to management on matters pertaining to schedule plans and objectives.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Prior leadership experience
- Ability to influence development of project objectives and goals
- Process improvement experience
- Project management experience
- Strong MS Excel and pivot table skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Solid people management and interpersonal skills; uses good judgment to resolve conflict
- Ability to lead in a matrixed manufacturing environment and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Customer focused
- Metrics driven and success oriented
: BS/BA in Operations/Manufacturing, Business, Engineering or related majorDesired Education
: Project Management or Earned Value Certification 123700
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.