Inventory Control/Warehouse Clerk
Job ID: 452102BR
Date posted: Sep. 14, 2018
Description: This position is located at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq and supports the Iraqi Air Force C-130J fleet. The Supply material inventory control individual will provide technical services required to manage and operate a retail supply operations supporting the C-130J Supply Point. These tasks include all supply and warehousing actions regarding Mods, retrofit kits, spares and repair assets required to support Maintenance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing the customer supply status, assisting with part number/ National Stock Number verification, responding to customer requests for mission support, assisting with shelf life, ESD identification and organizational refusals. The individual will also be responsible for notifying the On Site Supply Manager of any major or recurring problems.
Physical Requirements :
- Daily requirement to lift up to 50 pounds multiple times per day
- Requires individual to stand & walk for extended periods of time
* Must posses a current US Driver?s License
* Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
* No Clearance is required
Desired Skills: - Five or more years of logistical weapons system support
- Three or more years supporting a US military customer at a customer site
- Licensed forklift operator
- Classified equipment storage and/or handling classified material experience
Basic Qualifications: - A minimum of 2 year experience handling Government Furnished Equipment/Property Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of Supply Chain Management and/or Material Control.
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Must be able to operate a forklift
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week: Autotime System