Manufacturing Planning Manager
Job ID: 452048BR
Date posted: Sep. 14, 2018
State: South Carolina
Description: Responsible for managing Manufacturing and Material Requirements Planning for the Greenville, SC facility. This includes the Buy Part Material Requirement Planning, Make Part Shop Floor Control Planning and Inventory Control. The job scope includes the management of salaried employees in a production start-up environment ensuring optimal material flow and system integrity in support of the aircraft production schedule.
The successful candidate must possess strong leadership qualities and an ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented and customer focused environment.
Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: The following skills are desired but not required:
* Black Belt trained / certified
* APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of industry wide best practices and processes for managing material flow throughout the entire production supply chain.
* MRP / MES extensive user experience
* Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of management, industry peers and internal and external customers.
Basic Qualifications: * At least 5 years leadership experience
* Lean manufacturing experience
* Knowledge and experience supporting MMAS (Material Management and Accounting System)
* Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
* Experience developing and managing budgets.
* Related experience in material handling, control systems and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
* Experience assigning projects by leading staff to meet critical schedules.
* Demonstrated skills to create, monitor and report on all executive operations metrics.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9/80 A: (Autotime System)