Cyber Intel Analyst Manager
Job ID: 452397BR
Date posted: Sep. 14, 2018
Description:Become a Lockheed Martin Cyber Engineering Manager. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing a program team within Mission Systems and Operations Engineering and Technology Cyber Exploitation organization.
- Defining and developing a vision for capability maturation and long term sustainability that ties to technology roadmaps and business strategy.
- Supporting customer engagements with program area and business development coordination.
- Leading innovation efforts and providing inputs into IRAD, I2 and other investments designed to fuel business growth.
- Developing capability talent pools and effectively applying resources to program execution and proposal teams.
- Identifying and strengthening critical skills and innovative solutions that provide discriminating value to the business.
- Enhancing the Sourcing process with knowledge about where to locate hard-to-fill skillsets that improves the speed at which staffing vacancies are closed.
- Actively engaging with the business to build positive brand.
- Courageously leading the workforce through the changing environment.
- Developing career management plan for critical skill areas.
- Driving employee engagement activities including talent management, career development, training opportunities and employee recognition.
- Proactively addressing employee HR items and promoting consistent management processes at all levels of leadership
- Develop a team that is highly valued, ethical and responsive to needs of the customer.
The selected candidate will maintain their current program responsibilities in conjunction with the leadership responsibilities of this position.
-Bachelor's degree required.
- Technical Team Leadership experience
- Sound Project Management Skills.
- Ability to work and lead in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- TS/SCI clearance required prior to start.
The following skills are highly desired:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Discerning Communicator.
- Program execution experience
- Systems Engineering experience
- Requirements, Design & Development Management
- Project Management including Estimation Skills, Program metrics
- Engineering Management
- Previous Engineering Management/Technical Leadership experience is desired with understanding of the total lifecycle for complex hardware/software embedded systems.
- Possess an ability to lead/work all aspects of the systems engineering and operations support efforts associated with the development, integration and demonstration of a system solution which complies with all performance requirements.
- Familiarity with hardware/ software configuration management and product change workflow.
- Integration and test experience for complex hardware / software systems.
- Position will be responsible for the management of Cyber engineers performing proof of concepts, systems engineering and development.
- The individual must have the experience, drive, and demonstrated capability to lead a team of engineers and personnel of varying disciplines to provide technical excellence and mission success.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Management
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day